Our Pro-160 passed an important milestone today [23/1/19] – the first installation in a loco!
Ian and the guys at the Aylesbury MES kindly allowed us to use their Deltic 2hp as a test mule. The new menu structure made it easy to tweak the ramps and limits and then off we went for a few laps. Everything worked exactly as intended and it barely got warm [due to the high performance mosfet drivers we’ve used].
[wp_social_sharing social_options=’facebook,twitter,googleplus,linkedin’ twitter_username=” facebook_text=’Share on Facebook’ twitter_text=’Share on Twitter’ googleplus_text=’Share on Google+’ linkedin_text=’Share on Linkedin’ icon_order=’f,t,g,l’ show_icons=’0′ before_button_text=” text_position=” social_image=”]