We manufacture a range of DC motor speed controllers and accessories for battery powered electric motors that are tough, reliable, and easy to use. We can provide electric motor speed control solutions for almost anything with a battery and a DC electric motor, to see the sort of thing we’ve done just have a browse around the site, all of the pictures throughout this site are using our controllers.
Our passion is getting stuff working – from model locomotives, golf carts, electric boats, and robots; to industrial machines, special effects, and all sorts of DIY projects. We love helping mechanics get the electrics working, here are a few examples of the sort of thing we’ve done.
- Our motor controller range covers 30 to 300 Amps, 12 to 60 Volts, and can be used in a wide variety of applications that use permanent magnet electric motors.
- They are easy to wire up.
- They are easy to adjust.
- We enjoy providing any additional technical support you need to get your project up and running.
- We have a range of additional heatsinks available, if you need a high power, water cooled PWM controller ours are some of the best value on the market.
- Our controllers are reliable, many are still going strong after 20 years.
- We will ship to any country.
- We have an extensive knowledge base with lots of technical support, manuals, wiring diagrams and background information on a wide range of motor control topics e.g. what is PWM? and how is H-bridge switching done?
- We love talking to customers about their applications and would like to hear from you if you have a special project or ideas for new products.
- We can help with designing wiring looms for projects.
- We can develop bespoke control products and software [depending on volume].
For help choosing a controller click here
Or just pick up the phone, we’re on 01487 450520 and are happy to chat about your project.