We have the products, and can provide support for engineers and mechanics designing pretty much anything with a low voltage DC brushed electric motor. Many of the projects we are working on now are related to industrial applications of electric motors in the transition to a green economy, if you are looking to replace a small IC engine with electric power then we can help.
We have helped develop electric motor control solutions in many sectors including
- Powered equipment
- Materials handling
- Small electric vehicles
- Film industry / special effects
Whether you’re at the concept stage, or nearly ready for production we can help get your product moving just the way you want it. We design, manufacture, and write code for all our products in the UK, and are able to do customisation for volume orders if required.
Here is a small selection of our favourite projects……
Other examples are
- Electric torque wrench [railway]
- Camera equipment [film / special effects]
- Scissor hoists [garage equipment]
- Hydraulic pump speed control [agriculture and marine]
- Automated feeding, and livestock handling [agriculture]
- Factory and warehouse handling equipment [automotive and retail]
- Greenhouse window systems [agriculture]
- Winch control [marine and automotive]
- Fuel transfer systems [motorsport]
- Fluid pumps in equipment large and small.
- Field winding current control for a steelworks gantry crane
- Test equipment in the semiconductor industry
- Falconry lures
- and many, many more……
If you are designing industrial machinery using PM DC motors, or converting from IC to electric power, then our Pro-160 or Pro-360 could be what you need. These versatile H-bridge controllers can work up to 84V and have a wide range of features and control options. They include an on-board programmer to make setting up easy.
If you just need basic fast and slow, backwards and forwards, then our DNO and Porter models are rugged workhorses that have been built into thousands of installations worldwide.