Some model sound cards [such as the ESS-dual from Sense Innovations] require an input signal from a radio control receiver. To let these sound cards work with our motor controllers we have developed this sound card convertor.
It goes between a 4QD controller and the sound card and replicates the servo signal that would normally come from the receiver throttle channel.
- Plugs directly into the DNO expansion port
- Can be used with all other 4QD controllers
- Converts a 0V – 12V into a standard RC pulse between 1.5mS and 2mS.
- Adjustable top speed point.
- Different software versions can be done for volume orders.
Tested with SI-30S1230C