As well as model engineering, electric vehicles, boats and robots, we have helped on literally hundreds of unusual and innovative projects that had a need to regulate motor speed.
Just a few of our favourites include;
- Electric falconry lures.
- Starter systems for jet engines [including the Longbow waterspeed record project].
- Fair ground rides [converting from 110V ac to 48V dc].
- A target robot for a shooting range.
- Hydraulic pump control; power limiting for power steering systems on race cars.
- Cable cameras for stadiums.
- Formula 1 pit equipment [but we’re sworn to secrecy 😥 ].
- tage props for theatre productions.
- Military equipment.
- An underwater camera drone.
- Clay pigeon launchers.
- High power mountain bikes [including one with 2 wheel drive!].
- An autonomous arctic explorer.
- Numerous university research projects such as the Warwick Rail Challenge.
- Perpetual motion machines [and yes, we do understand the 1st and 2nd laws of thermodynamics].