We have helped companies develop motor controller solutions for a wide range of industrial machines across many sectors worldwide. We have experience with;
- Film industry / special effects
- Materials handling
- Small electric vehicles
We have the products, advice, and support for engineers and mechanics designing pretty much anything with a low voltage DC brushed electric motor. Whether you’re at the concept stage, or nearly ready for production we can help get your product moving just the way you want it. We design, manufacture, and write code for all our products, and are able to do customisation if required.
Here is a small selection of our favourite projects……
Other examples are
- Electric torque wrench [railway]
- Camera equipment [film / special effects]
- Scissor hoists [garage equipment]
- Hydraulic pump speed control [agriculture and marine]
- Automated feeding, and livestock handling [agriculture]
- Factory and warehouse handling equipment [automotive and retail]
- Greenhouse window systems [agriculture]
- Winch control [marine and automotive]
- Fuel transfer systems [motorsport]
- Fluid pumps in equipment large and small.
- Field winding current control for a large steelworks gantry crane
- Test equipment in the semiconductor industry
- and many, many more……
We’ve been doing this for over 25 years, if you have a brushed DC motor in your application and need a speed controller for it, then the chances are that we can help.
If you know the specification you need then our range is here, otherwise please give us a call, we’re on 01487 450520 and are happy to chat about your project.