The DMR-203 is a general purpose dual-channel radio control interface providing proportional motor speed control from a standard radio control system e.g. Spektrum, Futaba etc. It accepts two standard PPM inputs from the RC receiver and converts these to a suitable signal to operate two of our controllers, such as the DNO, PRO or 4QD ranges.
- Model railways
- Model tanks
- Remote controlled vehicles
- Special effects
- Other applications where powerful motor control via radio is required.
- Mixed or tank style steering modes.
- Dead-band areas on both centre and full stick positions.
- Configurable failsafe system.
- Switched or proportional output modes, with reverse drivers.
- Signal validation and rejection for noise immunity.
- Inputs optically isolated.
- Low power consumption.
- Compact and lightweight design.
- Supplied with connectors and cable as diagram.
The DMR-203 may be used directly with
- 4QD series
- Porter 5/10 by using this diagram
For controlling a Pro-150 the DMR-213 should ideally be chosen. However the DMR-203 can be made to work by following the notes on this page.