As well as controllers we have a range of accessories that you might need to complete your project. You may need some or all of the following
- A throttle mechanism to control the motor speed.
- Switches e.g. for ignition and reverse.
- Control cable to connect the switches and throttle to the controller.
- Power cable to connect the controller to the battery and motor.
- Interfaces e.g. for radio control.
- Relay board to control lights and horns etc.
- Battery meter.
Throttles (pots) (5)Most motors need to have a throttle, we have a selection here.
Interfaces (4)We have a number of interfaces to help you make your controller do exactly the job you want
Cables (5)A typical installation will need power cable and some control wiring.
Battery Meters (1)Most of our controllers are fitted to battery powered systems, these meters can show how much juice you have left.
Switches (6)We have a range of switches to suit many applications.
Fuses & Protection (8)We have a range of components to protect your controller and wiring.
Connectors (9)We have a range of connectors to help you get your motor controller wired up.
Heatsinks (2)Air and liquid cooled heatsinks to boost the performance of 4QD controllers
Miscellaneous Parts (5)A range of spare parts and odds 'n ends that you may need for your motor control project.