4QD - DC Motor Control
Controllers and features
This table lists the 4QD range of motor controllers and their features.
- The top row of links take you to the specification page for the selected controller.
- The left column links take you to a detailed description of the selected feature.
Key to Table
|Ys||standard features, can be disabled on-board by a modification|
|Diode||Diode allows motor to be wheeled forward but not reverse|
|ask||Contact 4QD. Feature is generally not available but could be designed in if demand is sufficient.|
|Acc||Feature may be added by Accessory board.|
|ext||Feature may be added externally to the controller.|
|n/a||not applicable |
|mod(ification)||value may be changed by changing a component|
|A&D||linear ramp on Accelerate and decelerate - both independently adjustable.|
|A||ramped Accel only (fast decel) factory set.|
- #1 Features are programmable. The Pro-150 will funcion as a normal controller straight out of the box without any programming.
- #3 standard feature on 24v controllers only - 12v subject to minimum quantity
- #4 Standard -RB includes regen, Use -NB for no regen braking version.
- #5 fin is also mounting
- #6 M4, M6, M8 = 4, 6 or 8mm studs. 6.3 and 9.5 = push-on blades.
- #8 48v versions are generally not popular so many are only available subject to minimum order quantities.
- #9 Standard Porter has an absolute maximum of 55v. A fully charged 48v battery can exceed this if overcharged during regen braking. This voltage can be increased to special order. See separate page on 48v controllers.
- #10 Pot fault protection can be fitted to the Uni, but is dependant on pot value so it is not normally activated.
There is also an archive of obsolete models, for reference only. This can be useful if you wish to identify a controller to be replaced.
- 24v and 36v
- All controllers are available for 24v operation. Some will work on 36v as well while other controllers have a 36v version available.
- 12v operation
- A separate page lists controllers available for 12v operation.
- 48v operation
- A separate page lists controllers available for 48v operation.
© 2001-2015 4QD/4QD Ltd.
Page's Author: Richard Torrens
Document URI: 220.127.116.11/prod/index.html
Last modified: 2015